BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Fellas ( and ladies ) anybody know of a Carbon Fiber front lip that will work beautifully with the V1 Style CSL front bumper?? def looking to upgrade the front look a bit. Now i do have two brand new CF front splitter for the bumper that was never touched! have all screws and everything!...if anybody wants to trade or whatever.....Anyway all of your input anyways helps guys!! Hope everyone is as as f-ed up as i am right now!! lol!!! be safe !

:craig: :str8pimpi

:jab:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did not get what i mean or something? a full CF lip.. need to know what will fit with no issue......
:loco:

·
Registered
262 Posts
i have a teKarbon lip. looks just like a hartge. full CF brand new. its in my part out thread and also a few threads down in the exterior forum.

·
Registered
343 Posts
did not get what i mean or something? a full CF lip.. need to know what will fit with no issue......
:loco:
Lol i think by showing that face he meant refer to Sig. :eeps:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, i know that guys, i sent him a pm but did not get a response! yes a newbie.... I hope he did not take it the wrong way. Hypnotic did u get my PM??

·
Modifiziertes ///Mitglied
27,022 Posts
Honestly: I'm interested too. It can't be that the only option next to the CSL splitters is to get a VCSL bumper with the 1-piece CF lip... Are there no other options?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts