E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's some pics of my new engine covers. They are from UUC Motorwerks. I just installed them and cleaned up my engine bay. The covers match the CF on the Strut Bar perfectly, as if they were made for each other. Also the GruppeM Intake matches nicely as well, but it's of a finer weave. I'm very happy with this mod:

·
Banned
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. Yes, the Oil cap is stock, but I'm glad you like that too, I guess. I have a set of Billet Caps coming. They should be in any day now.

The quality of the covers is SUPERB. No bubbles in the clearcoat, no scratches at all. Fitment is super. I would expect nothing less than the best from a quality company like UUC.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nice piece Bim :thumbup:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
looks great! I have the same cf engine covers from Rennsport :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
i might be wrong, but, pretty much all CF engine trim pieces will crack sooner or later due the the high heat exposure. the actual CF piece will not but the clearcoat will

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,854 Posts
Dazzle said:
i might be wrong, but, pretty much all CF engine trim pieces will crack sooner or later due the the high heat exposure. the actual CF piece will not but the clearcoat will
I've had my cf engine covers for almost 4 years and no issues.
:)

·
Banned
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
M3WANNAB3 said:
CAN I HAVE SEX WITH YOUR CAR, YOUR RIMS ARE THE BEST HRE's.
AND YOUR MODS.... DAMN.
Actually my car and I are involved in a monogamous relationship right now. Sorry, no room for a threesome.

Just don't tell my wife. :shhh:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts