E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Who makes it?

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
wouldn't that look kinda weird?? i don't know, i haven't seen something like that before on a BMW

·
Registered
355 Posts
UltimateOne said:
Oh my sweeet lawd.....please God give me some more modding money!!

:cry:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
i saw a guy with a M3 at a import show in Miami with the entire car covered in CF including the doors and dash, behind the seats it was sick

·
Registered
451 Posts
I saw that same guy in a bimmerfest show in Long Island this summer. Most of the parts were entirely CF. The rest of them (things that needed actual structural rigidity) were overlaid with CF. The patches were nasty, but the overall work was insane!

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,390 Posts
Yup you guys ar talking about Eddie Farcons car, pretty insane but needed a little TLC in some places. Its gonna be in PBMW soon also I beleive

·
or is it just you?
554 Posts
Unfortunately, I think I know how much they'll be. Your first, second, and third born :banghead: :cry:

·
Registered
543 Posts
YOU GUYS ARE SICK

·
Registered
543 Posts
in a good way haha :lmao:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
yea but some people have more money then they know what todo with....so casanova did you get caught my clear god yet and get clears in the rear? you front looks soo much better now...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts