BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
'a certain moderator'
38,139 Posts
M3 wheel with SMG retrofit would accent your interior nicely :thumbup: with CF insert of course!

very nice, i like the dark contrast of the tan and CF a lot!

-brendan

·
I know all about that...
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't have step man, hehe I just have the plate because I liked the boot and my full auto plate was SO ugly.

·
Owner
4,057 Posts
Post more pix please! I have the sand interior too and was thinking of getting CF. Just wondering if you had more pix to persuade me. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
hey whats up this is David from DTMotorwerks check out www.americanstitches.com
and they can do your OE steering wheel up in CF i have a OE E36 steering wheel you can borrow while you get it done if your intrested. so this way you still have a car to drive.
best thing is they are Local to us and ive seen thier steering wheels for Lexus they are beautiful. give them a call.

·
Rolling on Dubs. Got Boost?
4,622 Posts
Very nice there man.... looks great. I see you went with the full cf E-brake ;) Now your interior is :pimpin: :pimpin: Hmm now I have to think what I want for my sand interior.... suggestions :dunno:

·
Registered
279 Posts
holy crap nice!:yikes:

anyway i was thinkin of doing full aluminum on my tan int...

wut does aluminum go for these days??

·
Registered
232 Posts
IIIMSpeed said:
hey whats up this is David from DTMotorwerks check out www.americanstitches.com
and they can do your OE steering wheel up in CF i have a OE E36 steering wheel you can borrow while you get it done if your intrested. so this way you still have a car to drive.
best thing is they are Local to us and ive seen thier steering wheels for Lexus they are beautiful. give them a call.
Eh? I hit up that link and it took me here:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
looks great! :thumbup:

but as i always say...the true essence of CF does not come thru in pics...need to see in person to really appreciate it

wheels up next?

·
Registered
652 Posts
i like the wood trim better.... just my opinion.. :|

·
OO[][]OO
528 Posts
I love c/f, but would say that the BEIGE interior with the WOOD was looking way NICER, compared with the C/F after.
Now there is high contrast mix stuff between lux and sport ...... (just my own opinion).

3C:yikes: :eek:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts