E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm looking for a centered single din fascia/bezel for my head deck. I have searched on ebay and can only find ones which are more to one side, I personally would prefer a centered one. The only one I have found is at mybimmer.net - http://www.mybimmer.net/e46_centered.htm and it looks really nice, except the price is over $100 including shipping.
Does anyone know any cheaper fascia's that still look nice?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I still have not made up my mind. Can't decide if I want to invest in a Dynavin or a more common aftermarket deck. Avoiding the decision, lol. Your only other option is going to be having one custom made, which will be more money than the one you already found. And that is if you find someone that can/will so it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I already have a single din head deck from my old car which I can put in. But In the long run I would like to get a double din with GPS capabilities. You don't happen to know any cheap ones do you? Haha

Mybimmer.net are also custom made so I doubt I'll find anything cheaper that's centred then :' (

1 - 8 of 8 Posts