E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought some 19" staggered Axis Supermesh wheels a couple days ago.. they were new in box, but they didn't come with any center caps. Where can I get replacement center caps? I've searched everywhere on google and ebay and I can't seem to find any.. Does anyone know what Axis' main website is? Or if any other center caps will fit my wheels?

The center bore is 72.5mm.. that's written on the box, but I'm not sure if the cap size is the same as this? If it is.. that's about 2.85 inches.. I saw some 2.75"/70mm bmw center caps on ebay, but I guess those would be a little too small.

Well, let me know if you know where I can get some Axis center caps or bmw center caps that would fit.. it doesn't really matter, but I don't want to leave them capless forever :(

Thanks in advance for any help

oh.. and also, they didn't come with hub centering rings. do i need them for these wheels? i haven't mounted them yet btw.. the tires are arriving on tuesday, so hopefully, i can get everything done and mounted on that same day.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought them from an ebay seller for $1000 cash and I picked them up from him in Cerritos, CA. He said that if I had any friends interested, I should let him know.. so if anyone is interested, I could send him an email.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hm.. that looks pretty good.. seems like it would work.

the axis supermesh center caps are convex right? at least they look that way:

does anyone have the axis center cap measurement? or if i measured the hole on my rims, would it be the same or slightly larger?

thanks for the link though, i appreciate it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hm.. okay. so i couldn't find the center caps anywhere.. but i found their main site: www.axiswheels.com and i called their CS and ordered caps directly.. $20 each.. plus tax and shipping. So damn expensive.. $100 center caps for $1000 wheels. :( they also told me that i don't need any hubcentric rings for my car.. so at least that's good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.