BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like we will have our first cars and coffee in Greensboro.

Cars & Coffee
August 20th @ Jefferson Village
Off New Garden Rd
Greensboro NC
(In front of Fresh market)
8:30 am to 10:30 am &
3rd Saturday of each month
Antique, Classics, Hot Rods, Exotics, Imports and Muscle cars

My dealer is bring out a couple of lambos, and maybe our TT superleggera:pimpin:

·
Registered
453 Posts
When is the next one? I'm new to the Greensboro/Burlington Area and I'm looking to get out to some meets.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Gonna be.in the area the weekend of the 24. Guesd im gonna be a week late

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome! They are telling me every third saturday so it should be on the 17th. Hope to see you there.
Thanks! I'll definitely be there. Do you know any good shops in the area? I just need somewhere to go in case anything goes wrong (Knock on wood)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I'll definitely be there. Do you know any good shops in the area? I just need somewhere to go in case anything goes wrong (Knock on wood)
I use to work at the BMW dealer and have allot of contacts. If you need something big PM me, Ill hook you up.

·
Registered
209 Posts
how the hell did i miss this?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey guys. First post here. I just found out about the show last week which = to late. Anyways i will totally be at the next one. Hope some of you come out. Btw the one on Saturday in Charlotte was totally packed!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This weekend guys! I'm closing on my house tomorrow so I don't know if i'm going to be able to make it our not with moving in and all. Looks like my dealer will be bringing a noble m400 and possibly a sweet 66 for mustang among others.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts