BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG!!!!!!! I just came back from tanning, and as I was walking out, I saw an Imola Red M3. At first, I noticed the side vents appeared to be painted black (or de-chromed). I walked over to see exactly how he did it and I noticed that the vent slits themselves were CARBON FIBER!!!!! I looked carefully to be sure that they were real.. and no doubt.. the slits are CF!!! I wish I had my digicam, but believe me, from now on I will always have it. I wanted to stay and wait for the owner to come out, but I had to get home and get my dinner out of the oven (lest it be burnt). Has anyone else seen these??? Where do I get them??!!!!

·
booo for body roll.
3,417 Posts
you went tanning. are you kidding? lol! well anyway, somebody was trying to sell cf gills on the forsale section for 700 dollars. they're pretty tight.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vinnymac said:
The CF M3 side grills have been out for a while now.
They are very cool. :D
Where, where, where????!!!! Herb!!! Do you sell em? I want em!!! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME??!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forget about my personal hygiene habits for a moment, would someone please tell me where I can get them?

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,833 Posts
jun14scr said:
you went tanning. are you kidding? lol!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

marv said:
Forget about my personal hygiene habits for a moment, would someone please tell me where I can get them?
MST Weissman sells them and one set went up for grabs in the e46fanatics stor blowout a couple months back. The person who bought them tried to sell them at the for sale forum I think. It was about $6-700 fro em though. You prolly wont be able to find the MST Weismann grill here however since they dont really import anything to the US.

I'd wait for some place like CarbonWorks to come out with a set

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
This carbon fiber crap is crazy.

I mean come on $700 for CF grill. That is just stupid. I bet it isn't really that hard to make carbon fiber. One of these days I'm going to learn how to do it. It's just stupid prices people are charging.

tricxe46 said:
or you can tell a CF expert to make you one...proly pay less than 700

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Re: This carbon fiber crap is crazy.

KevinJ_2k1_325ci said:
I mean come on $700 for CF grill. That is just stupid. I bet it isn't really that hard to make carbon fiber. One of these days I'm going to learn how to do it. It's just stupid prices people are charging.

I agree, that is price gouging at it's worst.

·
Registered
775 Posts
If you want I can see if I can get em here in europe and send them to you??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts