BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, merry x-mas. my brother got me the carbon fiber decals for the roundels. i wanna make sure i install them right so can anyone tell me how to put these on? i have 4 tabs for big roundels, and 4 for smaller ones. but i don't have one that fits the steering wheel :sad: also have 4 clear circles, i'm guessing for putting over everything. like i said, just wanna be sure. BTW, thanks vinnymac. my brother said he ordered them from you.

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,162 Posts
The 4 big ones are for the hood roundels. You'l have to trim the rear decals to make them fit.

The smaller ones are for your wheel caps and the clear circular overlays are to cover up the wheel decals to protect them from road grime.

Let me know if you mess up trimming the rear trunk decal...I'll send you replacements free of charge.

Good luck!

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very cool, thanks bro. anyother ones that might need trimming?

·
E46Fanatic
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey vinny, i'm assuming if all goes well and i have a big one left, i can trim that one down to fit the steering wheel right? sorry for all the questions. thanks bro

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,162 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:
hey vinny, i'm assuming if all goes well and i have a big one left, i can trim that one down to fit the steering wheel right? sorry for all the questions. thanks bro

You'll only have to trim the rear trunk decal.

...and yes you can use the extra one for the steering wheel. :D

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,845 Posts
i did mine too last week :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts