·
I give up.........
302 Posts
Looks gorgeous!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got it from a guy in Mountain View, Ca. The price was great and he even installed it for free. The pieces match perfectly and I am very satisfied. The car should have came with it:)

·
E46Fanatic
3,060 Posts
I just noticed the window lock button on the left. How come my car doesn't have window locks? I was looking for that too when i got my windows tinted.

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,293 Posts
StreetTrixE4six said:
I just noticed the window lock button on the left. How come my car doesn't have window locks? I was looking for that too when i got my windows tinted.
You sure you don't have that button? Mine is in the same spot (manual tranny).

·
Steelblue Zim Zimma
519 Posts
Looks, nice....I LOVE Mine..made a Big Difference, up next for me it the CF Steering Wheel.

·
Yes...I do think I hate you
1,538 Posts
looking good bro, gotta love the cf :thumbup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
CF looks great!! I have the wood trim now but want to put CF in my car. Is it easy to install by myself if I bought the kit online?

·
Yes...I do think I hate you
1,538 Posts
HooKdUpBeAmEr said:
CF looks great!! I have the wood trim now but want to put CF in my car. Is it easy to install by myself if I bought the kit online?
yeah, DIY, the sedan trim is very easy looking to do. Not like coupe where you need to remove doorpanels.

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
that looks hot! :thumbup:

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,180 Posts
Window locks

our 330Cis dont have it cuz we have all the controls up front unlike in the sedan where there on controls in teh back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts