BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new... Bought it from someone locally that had listed it on craigslist as a sedan trunk and had ordered it as a sedan trunk and never installed. We went to install it and it's too wide and too long it's obviously for a coupe. This sell for $400+$100 shipping and even more than that some places.

Looking for $380 shipped

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Willing to entertain trade offers... Looking for springs/shocks, sway bars, partial trade for halo type headlights with hid's or possibly different front bumper.

·
ti-m-e
2,418 Posts
What's the brand? I was looking at eurospec as they are currently selling for $399 shipped but if we can cut a good deal....

Also, looks like you're pretty new, no offense, but can someone here vouch for you?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Very interested, but who made it? Euro spec? Does it fit the stock trunk handle or not?

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
What's the brand? I was looking at eurospec as they are currently selling for $399 shipped but if we can cut a good deal....

Also, looks like you're pretty new, no offense, but can someone here vouch for you?
+ 1 BILLION

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just bought wheels from a fellow board member I can have him chime in and vouch for me. Also if you go over to ls1tech.com and search the same username I have nothing but positive trader feedback. ebay username is lsjuanetr and have 100% feedback on there as well. This did originally come from eurospec and does have the spot for the handle. When I had looked on there website it still showed 399 + 100 shipping unless that has changed. I know they are on back order as well. It's going to cost probably 60-70 dollars to ship this thing minimum so I'm trying not to lose too much on it.

·
ti-m-e
2,418 Posts
I just bought wheels from a fellow board member I can have him chime in and vouch for me. Also if you go over to ls1tech.com and search the same username I have nothing but positive trader feedback. ebay username is lsjuanetr and have 100% feedback on there as well. This did originally come from eurospec and does have the spot for the handle. When I had looked on there website it still showed 399 + 100 shipping unless that has changed. I know they are on back order as well. It's going to cost probably 60-70 dollars to ship this thing minimum so I'm trying not to lose too much on it.
No real change, they just have a special going on in the sponsors forum for $399 shipped. I'll go ahead and pm you an offer anyway.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have three people from texas looking to come pick it up so unless they all fall through it will probably be gone by friday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts