BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased this carbon fiber wing from a fellow fanatic on 10/21/06. Originally the entire wing including the endpieces were unpainted black carbon fiber, however I wound up painting the endpieces silver. You can certainly paint the endpieces to match your BMW's exterior color, leave the endpieces silver if your car is silver, or perhaps you can strip the paint to get the endpieces to be black carbon fiber again... your choice.

I'm looking to sell this wing because I wound up going with an ACS style black carbon fiber 3 piece trunklid spoiler for sedan.

The wing I am selling will fit all E46 BMW sedans, coupes, and convertibles. This spoiler wing fits all BMW models with flat trunk lid in the length between 115cm ~ 125cm.

The previous owner used double-sided tape to mount the wing without any problems. I wound up bolting the wing to my car (I will include the bolts with the wing), so it's your choice... double sided tape or bolts... both will work fine.

I am looking for local pickup only at this point. I don't have a box big enough to hold this wing, otherwise I may have considered shipping.

Wing has been removed from my car today, and is now sitting in my basement waiting to be sold. :)

For price, or any other questions please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Pics are below.

Thanks,
Navin

Attachments

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice wing fits nicely in your sig....bump to good guy
Thanks bro. Sad to see this wing go, but I know I'll like my new CF ACS-style 3 piece trunklid spoiler even better. :)

Everyone, I'm flexible on pricing... please contact me via PM or email to discuss pricing. :)

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold

Wing is now sold. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts