E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Carbon-Effects.com
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to inform all members of the re-launch of our new website. :excited:

http://www.carbon-effects.ca/Welcome.html

It will be updated regularly with new projects/products as they become completed. :thumbup:

Also, documenting the process of Carbon Fiber wrapping, so you can all see the steps and processes employed when wrapping parts. :thumbsup:

I will also be experimenting with vacuum bagging and other techniques and documenting them on the Process page. :thumbsup:

I've been given my first Ferrari parts to wrap and also have 2 Mercedes to wrap as well. Will be posting those pictures as they get done. :clap:

Don't hesitate to contact me about any wrapping requirements. You have my assurance that I will never take on a job that I'm not CONFIDENT that I can wrap properly.

For those that have used my services; THANKS! I look forward to wrapping more parts for you guys as well!

Regards,

Bill

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Nice.

You should set up a contest of some sort with give aways.

Good luck, I know where to go when I need something wrapped, it'll be you.

·
Carbon-Effects.com
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice.

You should set up a contest of some sort with give aways.

Good luck, I know where to go when I need something wrapped, it'll be you.
Not a bad idea...... Let me think on it....

Looking forward to wrapping more members parts. Watch for my eBay store to go online soon too (in conjuction with a dealer I'm working with up here: Ferrari parts).....

Have a couple of major projects for the new yr! Full wrap of a HPF Stage II M3... entire intake as well as manifold and a bunch of interior parts. Also, finalizing deal to provide CF parts to motorcycle race team. That should be cool!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts