BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, so to kick things off I just want to say great board - you guys really know your stuff! :bow:

I've got a Carbon Black M3 arriving in April (with LED tail lights!!!) but I can't decide on the interior colour. At the moment I've specified black leather, but now I'm thinking it might be a bit boring. I really like the colour of the cinnamon leather, but I can't find any decent pictures of what it might look like with a carbon black car (I'm worried the orange of the cinnamon might look weird against the blueish tint of the carbon black).

It would be really great if anyone with carbon black and either black leather or cinnamon leather could post some pics of their cars to give me some sort of idea......

Thanks for your help....... I can't wait to join the M3 club!!!!

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,301 Posts
Search teh showroom, welcome :thumbup:

Search under OldGold for the username

·
Registered
135 Posts
Here you go, in case you are lazy to check the showroom.
Cinnamon is a nice calming colour. Very nice.

Whiskey

Attachments

·
X-P-*
293 Posts
LondonM3 said:
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post, so to kick things off I just want to say great board - you guys really know your stuff! :bow:

I've got a Carbon Black M3 arriving in April (with LED tail lights!!!) but I can't decide on the interior colour. At the moment I've specified black leather, but now I'm thinking it might be a bit boring. I really like the colour of the cinnamon leather, but I can't find any decent pictures of what it might look like with a carbon black car (I'm worried the orange of the cinnamon might look weird against the blueish tint of the carbon black).

It would be really great if anyone with carbon black and either black leather or cinnamon leather could post some pics of their cars to give me some sort of idea......

Thanks for your help....... I can't wait to join the M3 club!!!!
here you go, if you need more pics checkout
here

here

·
Big in Japan
1,358 Posts
the cinammon is so nice; very exotic and classy; I would go so far to say its nicer than the imola red; and i love that interior

1 - 11 of 11 Posts