BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know how I can get a hold of Zonia wax (spelling???)?

In the meantime, does anyone recommend a wax I can get over the counter this weekend...like at Kragen?

How often do you wax your cars? I heard that doing it too much was not good for your car.

Finally, what's the difference between a polish and a wax? Can you apply both? If so, which one first?

What about a good wheel cleaner. I have the silver ssr gt3s.

Thanks!!

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
PYI24 said:

What about a good wheel cleaner. I have the silver ssr gt3s.

Thanks!!
I dont trust any out there, so just get a bottle of water, spray it on, and wipe off with a MICRO FIBER cloth..........or peeps will also suggest getting some Wheel Wax to apply onto the wheels for less future brake dust.......u can pick up the wheel wax from tire-rack if desired.

if u really want a cleaner, go with the good names out there, zaino, meguiars, griots garage...........u'r choice

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,182 Posts
for your wheels do this

put on a set of axxis brake pads they are 95% dustless. and then put on wheel wax. then you will get only 5 % dust on your wheels. and with the wheel wax on your wheels the dust won't stick as much and will come off very easy.

i wax my car very 1 to 2 months. and in the winter months maybe
one in nov. and then in march because of the cold.

i used zaino bro's wax put 2 coats on and between the coates put one coat of zaino detail spray. to give the car a deeper wet look between the 2 coates of the car. will look great like
a show car shine hehehe.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts