BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me any good car wash places in the Los Angeles area? That doesn't use the pressurized water thing that ruins ur paint? I'm thinking of going to that Walker Detail place in the Century City parking lot. Is that a good idea?

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,414 Posts
Just consider how tired you are when you detail your car. Then think about some guy getting paid minimum wage to detail like 20 cars in one day. How good of a job can he possibly do?

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
I perfer you should wash it yourself, cuz many car wash not do their good job and plus there might a chance you get you car f*** by those ppl there.

·
Poor M3 Owner
767 Posts
OMG 7 hours!!!!!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
dang ur crazy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well...

If you must take it somewhere, I would recommend the car was on Melrose just east of Fairfax. They do everything by hand. And they are constantly washing cars that are a lot more expensive than ours.

But, if you have the time, definitely wash it yourself for the best result and peace of mind...

-Jake

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried washing the car myself but I can't seem to do the right job. I bought the Cal Blade and have the absorbed but I can't seem to get all the water off the car. There's no instruction manual or anything. I get most of the water off with the cal blade but there's still a grip of water that I can't get off. I try using the absorbed but it leaves streaks of water still even when I squeeze the sh!t out of it.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
do you seriously need instructions for the water blade.....

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
water blade only takes off so much water. a grip of water is still left. absorbed doesn't seem to take off all the water either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts