BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I noticed that you said you were working on a video with your car, did you ever finish it? Or are you waiting to get a few more mods done?
I got some clips and didn't like how it turned out at all :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
706 Posts
I got some clips and didn't like how it turned out at all :thumbdwn:
The idea is to draw it out how you'd want it, angles, places, etc. Your car is actually modded, so even a crappy video of yours would be better than a well-thought-out video of one like mine.

Plus you probably have less people asking you to go elsewhere for shooting. People here in NC are all up in your business and there's hardly any place to take pictures and shoot without it being awkward.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
259 Posts
Even if the cars aren't your style its still a very well made video. We need to revive this thread. A ton of great content in here.

[youtube]Q4GxLh1sPgY[/youtube]

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
The idea is to draw it out how you'd want it, angles, places, etc. Your car is actually modded, so even a crappy video of yours would be better than a well-thought-out video of one like mine.

Plus you probably have less people asking you to go elsewhere for shooting. People here in NC are all up in your business and there's hardly any place to take pictures and shoot without it being awkward.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
I'll try again soon :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
21 - 40 of 49 Posts