BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Does anyone have experience or recommendation with a shipping companies? I need to ship a 330 from MA to AL.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,678 Posts
It’s a crap shoot. Basically you are booking the shipment with a broker that will put your order out on the web to see which trucker will take the job at the lowest price. The difference between what you pay and what the trucker gets us the broker’s profit.

We shipped my late in-laws accord from Tulsa to northern Virginia a few years ago. Quote was $500. The trucker arrived as scheduled at a mall parking lot. I drove us back to the house, and he drove the car to his truck. Car arrived 4 days later. It was dirty but fine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It***8217;s a crap shoot. Basically you are booking the shipment with a broker that will put your order out on the web to see which trucker will take the job at the lowest price. The difference between what you pay and what the trucker gets us the broker***8217;s profit.

We shipped my late in-laws accord from Tulsa to northern Virginia a few years ago. Quote was $500. The trucker arrived as scheduled at a mall parking lot. I drove us back to the house, and he drove the car to his truck. Car arrived 4 days later. It was dirty but fine.
Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
BMW 330i 2004
365 Posts
I shipped mine from FL to WA.
And I used kingoftheroadtransport.com
Send email to [email protected] and tell her I sent you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Exactly what markusmarkus said happens

It’s a crap shoot. Basically you are booking the shipment with a broker that will put your order out on the web to see which trucker will take the job at the lowest price. The difference between what you pay and what the trucker gets us the broker’s profit.

·
Registered
2005 BMW 325xi
216 Posts
try Chips Transport out of Attleboro,MA, a couple of guys from the golf club have used them shipping vehicles to FL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts