BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car got egged last night. I washed it this morning and got it off my car but the interior smells like sh*t. Any ideas on making this smell go away?

·
Registered
398 Posts
dude everyones cars getting egged... bmws should come stock with an ar-15 assault rifle for protection...

did the egg get inside your car?? Try Ozium that stuffs strong, or through an arm and hammer fridge and freezer box under the seat, those work wonders at absorbing smell...

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
do you park in the garage? if so, try leaving your windows open and spray some febreeze all over the carpets.

·
Registered
562 Posts
are all the people who get egged liek dicks and kids hate u? be nice and people will ask to drive ur car not egg it

·
Registered
41 Posts
I feel your pain. I got egged last weekend when I was out at the movies. And it was 30 degrees here in NY and the egg was almost frozen! Good thing I got there on time and my GF pointed it out to me...I was so pissed. Spent $2 on bottled water and napkins to wipe it off in the freezing weather.

Some guy in a Jetta rolled by me as I was cleaning it (this is at night keep in mind) and says to me "Your car got egged?"..."yeah"..."happened to me two days ago...****ing *******s".

It was dark so it was hard to see the egg, so I had to feel for the roughness to wipe it off. Got it all off, went home and hosed it down just to make sure it was off.

Egg will MESS UP your paint if you keep it on. Make sure all of it is off! That's why I went insane, washing my car off for 15 minutes with freezing water in 30 degree weather. :banghead:

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The egg shell spiderwebbed a circle about an inch in diameter. This happened right by USC. I had to attend a group project last night and I didn't notice the egg on the car until the morning because it was raining and so dark out. I'm lucky I have a parking garage where I live. I actually used a lighter and sprayed cologne into it which has worked quite well but I'm sure this won't last long. Any advice on the paint itself?

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
I'm gonna give you the same advice I gave one of the other members who's car get egged two days ago - Check between your doors. My car got egged last year and the SOB kids stratetgically smashed the eggs right in between the door cracks so half the stuff was on the inside of the door and the sill and inbetween part - some had dripped down to underneath the door too - check for those hotspots. Also, were either of ur windows or sunroof cracked open at all? Maybe there's one inside u don't know about - also check your engine, pop open the hood cause they coulda thrown it into the grill and smashed all over ur fan and stuff - check it out. Good luck

·
Banned
595 Posts
DON'T spray Febreeze until you have thoroughly cleaned the interior...please. The product is only to mask the smell, not to clean. Clean it first! I feel your pain also...car just got egged a week ago or so.....What can we say...life goes on. :sigh: :(

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True true. Thanx for all the help guys.

·
Registered
398 Posts
E28Fiend said:
My car has never been egged....
hope you were knocking on wood when you said that... i had my car for 2.5 years and it didnt get egged once, until the other day

·
Banned
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, likewise. This is the first time that my car has been egged since I got the car in 2000.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
sorry to hear that man. i hate when things like that happen. one time someone threw a coin at me out his window and nailed my windshield. Another time some kids tried to run away after throwing a rock at my car. hit my windshield and i parked my car and ran after them and caught all 5 of them and watched them crap their pants forever.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Damn, this sucks big time. :mad:

Move to Dubai and no one will EVER touch your car. Maybe because everyone here drives nice cars? :dunno:

But most likely because people here are nice.

·
Registered
293 Posts
my car just got egged. i left it overnight at my gf's house

my whole car is covered in eggs

im gna kill that mother ****er if i find out who it was

1 - 20 of 30 Posts