E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think ? I didn't get to check it out yet as Im out of the country. My sister was driving.
Looks like the trunk is bent ? Is that even fixable ?
diffuser piece snapped again:(

Thanks to whoever was in the white e90 m3 who stopped to see if everything was ok, I really appreciate it.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Glad your sister is ok and that no one was hurt. It all looks repairable to me except for the trunk and diffuser, that needs to be replaced. Pretty much same thing happened to my car except a bit worse. $7k in damage :(....and not totaled...... =(

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why did you let your sister drive it?
Why wouldn't I let my sister drive my car ? It's not a big deal, just a car. It wasn't even her fault.

Glad your sister is ok and that no one was hurt. It all looks repairable to me except for the trunk and diffuser, that needs to be replaced. Pretty much same thing happened to my car except a bit worse. $7k in damage :(....and not totaled...... =(
Thanks, there just waiting for insurance to call so they can take it in and get an estimate...

·
BMW Factory Trained
919 Posts
Sorry, that sucks bro. At least its 100% not her fault!
Let me know if I can help, we will fix using only brand new OE parts.

Derek
516-676-7985

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I was just about to say call Martino and let them take care of it for you, your car will look better than it did before. Glad to hear your sisters alright, that's what matters in an accident.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts