BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IF ANYBODY IS LOOKING FOR SYSTEM/SECURITY INSTALLMENT OR TO BUY EQUIPMENT FOR CAR AUDIO PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
I GOT ONE OF THE BEST INSTALLER THAT'S LOCATED IN CHINA TOWN. HE DOES JOBS FOR SOURCE MAG, RAPPERS AND OTHER STARS BUT HE'S VERY CHEAP.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
canal audio LTD located 353 canal st, this guy specialized in competition systems..... just did a trail blazer for me and is going to redo my M3..getting rid of my JLw6v2's..... and install CM subs.
Most of you guys probably never heard of this speaker and i didnt until i met this dude... check it out... http://www.criticalmassaudio.com/subwoofers/UL12.html
anyhow..i'll post some pic when i get it... and yea it's real stuff not refurbish...
uncle steve is a rip off.... i know from exp....
this is the guy phone number
his name is Jerry 212-989-4192...
let him know shamo sent you.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with these woofers? I just checked out their page and holy sh1t :wow: They have some damn shallow subs!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's pretty lightweight... i lift it up with my pinky finger... very light...
anyhow.. i'll let you guys know how it sounds by next week... removing the 2 jbl gti12 4000 watts each and puttin one 12 critical mass sub.... it's said that 1 sub should sound the same like the 2 12's jbl, so let's see...... this is the trailblazer.... if it's as bad as they put it out to be.. then i'll put 1 in my M3 and get rid of JL audio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts