E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Track it
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 330ci is arriving to the U.S. tomorrow. I am beginning to prepare myself for delivery and have been reading alot about a car and key memory worksheet I should send the dealer with personal preferences on it so that they can be applied to the car. I was also wondering if someone can inform me of the shipping website(s) where I can check the schedule of the ship my car may be on. It should be coming into Newark N.J. 2/26. Thanks for your help....

·
Taiwan/Vancouver/Shanghai
2,253 Posts
my dealer didn't even know what it is when I asked him about it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Dealer

Make sure you ask the dealer for the form or make a copy of this one to take with you.From what I have read most of the guys never see this form.After they find out one way or another about the things they can have programed, and its to late and the dealer sometimes charges you to have it programed Check with your dealer before your car comes in for delivery.
good luck
vern

·
E46-free since 10-13-06
5,304 Posts
SpeedinBlueBimmer said:
I thought you could have it set so that the car still "chirps" when you lock/unlock even if you dont have the alarm.
No, but you can set it so the parking lights flash and the clown nose blinks. If you don't have the alarm you don't have the siren so you can't have a chirp.

·
Registered
828 Posts
wtf i didnt get that sheet. is it only available in usa? i sure as hell wanna deactivate the day time running light

1 - 16 of 16 Posts