E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i feel so fking depressed right now, some ****er in his pick-up car totalled my car from the side, my fenders, doors, mirrors rim tyre is all fukced :cry: i hate idiot who dont know how to fking drive.. :cry:

i was just so happy these 2 days coz everything was just perfect and now this fukcer comes and spoils it for me..

sorry but i wanted to get it rid off my chest

ill post pics later :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Ua3 said:
i feel so fking depressed right now, some ****er in his pick-up car totalled my car from the side, my fenders, doors, mirrors rim tyre is all fukced :cry: i hate idiot who dont know how to fking drive.. :cry:

i was just so happy these 2 days coz everything was just perfect and now this fukcer comes and spoils it for me..

sorry but i wanted to get it rid off my chest

ill post pics later :cry: :cry:

o man I hope your not hurt... really sorry to hear that, hope everything works out.

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
miami323 said:
Ouch that sux... i feel your pain .. i have totaled 2 cars .. so i know the feeling .. was it his fault at least?
yes it was his fault, i swear to god i felt like shooting him in the head...god.. im so mad

·
Registered
595 Posts
sorry to hear that bro.. :bawling: but the most important thing is you are okay.
"i hate idiot who dont know how to fking drive" --> I strongly agree with this sentence :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know how you feel, some idiot slammed into the back of my wife's '03 Acura TL Type S on Sunday while she was stopped at a red light, then the guy drove off. It sucks, but at least you're okay, it's just a car and insurance should cover it.

·
-not a mod-
21,082 Posts
That sux man.. use this oppurtunity to fix it better than before.. maybe shave the molding? Hope all works out.

·
Registered
392 Posts
The main thing is, you are OK :thumbup:
The car accident - use it as an opportunity to mod your car some more and improve it further :woot:

·
Registered
185 Posts
sorry to hear about that man, i got cut off 2 weeks ago in the rain spun out and smashed head on into a granite wall....9300$ in damage. but the only good thing is that i have an awesome body shop and they are taking out every scratch and dent from all the other idiots who like to slam there doors into mine and F it all up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts