E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 320i Touring
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, any tips or suggestions on extra interior ambient lighting. I feel a lack of orange glow in my life and I wish I had more. any suggestions are helpful.

Thanks,
Liam.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Usually has a chill effect from under the dash and under/behind which also makes it and easy to hide wiring under console. Putting lights inside the door to see if you could successfully make it make it come through the window glass fiber optic style into some etched vinyl/tint.

Can be wired into powered subwoofer or amplified stereo to go with the music, I thought that was sweet the first time I saw that.

·
Registered
2004 320i Touring
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually has a chill effect from under the dash and under/behind which also makes it and easy to hide wiring under console. Putting lights inside the door to see if you could successfully make it make it come through the window glass fiber optic style into some etched vinyl/tint.

Can be wired into powered subwoofer or amplified stereo to go with the music, I thought that was sweet the first time I saw that.
would you suggest I put individual LEDs in (not too hard I know how to do this) or buy lighting kits?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Just depends what you’re running it with, how you will power the lot. If you find a good kit with +100 ft of wire and the switch that suits your requirements, then you won’t have to worry about sourcing these things individually. Either way, install would be the same. Don’t buy the absolute cheapest crap that money can buy and you should be good on the wire that comes in the 12v kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts