E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used 2002 330i two weeks ago (love the car!!!) but the tires are very very bald. I've decided on the Yokohama AVS ES100's and while the rear tires in the 245/40/17 are in stock the front 225/45/17's aren't in stock anywhere? I wouldn't mind waiting the month they say it'll take to get in but I'm down to the warning belts! Anybody know where I could still find these tires at a decent price? They are only $107 a piece at tirerack. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
915 Posts
NATIONWIDE backorder.. I am not aware of anyone in the US that woudl have them available unfortunately.. :dunno:

Call me if I can help

·
Banned
613 Posts
Dude don't get them, they suck like hell. The tread wear really sucks. They grip really hard but lasts only for about one year and you'll have to change them. Plus it's not even ZR rated so don't even try to go over 100mph on them. Go with dunlop sp 9000.

Attachments

·
Banned
613 Posts
All yokohama sucks, non are Z rated and the only neat thing is the look of the tread.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
mr_ziggy711 said:
All yokohama sucks, non are Z rated and the only neat thing is the look of the tread.
Huh? :huh: Many, many people will disagree with you. Perhaps you had a unique experience w/ one of their worse models?

·
Registered
132 Posts
They are W rated. Which is better than Z rated tires.
Accroding to Tire rack, W rated is for "exotic sport cars"
ha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts