E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a E46 330ci 2004 facelift coupe 2Dr im trying to find a fiberglass enclosed gtr hood but still with the vents but not opened. None of these hoods fit my car. Plz if anyone knows where I can get this much appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
763 Posts
So you want one with vents that aren't vents? Either get an OEM one or get a vented one. Check Seibon, Vorsteiner, and Vis. Most of them use the same manufacturer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. You want a vented hood, but without actual open vents?

Just get actual vents. Here's how my custom hood looks.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app
Slick looking m3, I'm also digging the 850 in the background.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I have a E46 330ci 2004 facelift coupe 2Dr im trying to find a fiberglass enclosed gtr hood but still with the vents but not opened. None of these hoods fit my car. Plz if anyone knows where I can get this much appreciated thanks.
enclosed hood with vents but not opened

lol wut?

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
vorsteiner made one specifically for facelift coupes, but it is only half vented (like the pic above, cleaner in my opinion)

the actual GTR hood has vents on both sides of the hood "crease"

as for the "closed" vent, i know what you mean... the vents are still there, but there is no opening at the bottom of the vents, aka fake.... IIRC that is how the vorsteiner one is anyways

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
you can get the VIS hood that i have, when i ordered it i didnt know the vents came with a bottom cover, so i had to buy a dremmel and basically cut off the bottom cover so the vents would actually be functional other than just looks. as to my understanding that is what you want, vents with a cover on the bottom, right?

·
Registered
365 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts