E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i’ve been looking for a solid 2 months now and i already ordered 2 that had to cancel because they back ordered for like 3 more months and 1 came but it was damaged and fiberglass and not a good quality. So what’s a good site i can trust on shipping and quality for an e46 m3 front bumper conversion

·
//Binary is in my DNA
2002 BMW 325i
4,309 Posts
Hey guys, i’ve been looking for a solid 2 months now and i already ordered 2 that had to cancel because they back ordered for like 3 more months and 1 came but it was damaged and fiberglass and not a good quality. So what’s a good site i can trust on shipping and quality for an e46 m3 front bumper conversion
Sedan or coupe? I got my MTech II replica from ECS Tuning and shipping and fitment was perfect. I did a quick check and they have the sedan MTech II replicas for just over $300 and Genuine BMW for just over $500. Coupe shows backordered with no ETA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sedan or coupe? I got my MTech II replica from ECS Tuning and shipping and fitment was perfect. I did a quick check and they have the sedan MTech II replicas for just over $300 and Genuine BMW for just over $500. Coupe shows backordered with no ETA.
coupe, sad day to be a coupe owner

·
Registered
248 Posts
Have you checked eBay? Got my first MTech II there for $170 and it was good quality.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered mine from umnitza and it took about a month before it shipped but every good company is on back order unless you get lucky. The quality is up to par and shipping is going to be around $120 so don’t be surprised when they throw that on the total.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts