E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Canon T1i slr camera. I bought the camera from Best Buy almost 2 years ago thinking that I was gonna become a "professional photographer :rofl:" However, I have only used it twice since then. Photography is not my thing anymore lol. I can include the bag in the sale as well but it will bring up to shipping cost. Comes with the box. I'm asking $470 For a quicker resonse, call/text me at 973 405 09 06

Here are some highlights about the camera;
Product Highlights
15.1Mp CMOS Sensor
HD 1080p, 720p, and VGA Video Capture
3" Clear View LCD with Live View
DIGIC 4 Image Processor
ISO Expandable to 12,800
Compatible w/ 60-plus EF & EF-S Optics

Canon's EOS Rebel T1i is packed with features, both refined and 15.1-megapixel Canon CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 image processor to a 3.0-inch clear view LCD and compatibility with the EOS system of lenses and Speediest. Its HDMI port allows for quick connections to high-definition TVs and monitors for easy viewing of your stills and video. And the entire operation is simple and easy even if you're a beginner.

Here are a couple of pics that were taken with this camera:

And here are some pics of the camera it self. Everything you see on the table comes with it other than my watch and jeans lolol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.