• Jim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff

Votes: 1 33.3%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,899 Posts
Clem please stop this stuff man.........I dont like what your doing and you need to stay where you are....and thats right here man doing your job like you always have.

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,823 Posts
while I think there's no reason for the HCIC to go... and I think everything has gotten blown out of proportion. If Clem, as a person, truly feels and believes he wants to step down... I guess that is his right (as much as I disagree with it). It is, afterall, his life and his decision...

And if Clem really decides that that is what he wants and is best for him, and Fanatics as a whole... someone would have to take his place. And for that, I would say Jeff as he is very active, a good Moderator, and cares about Fanatics... But I do think Jeff would need to be on AIM whenever he is on for ease of contacting him... :dunno:

I hope you change your mind Clem... :sad:

·
Mod Junkie
1,020 Posts
Hm. Well this is obviously a trick question since no one could ever really "replace" you...ya little biatch. It is always up to you for what you want to do but we'd certainly miss the HCIC around here. Now that I actually have one signed contract for some work, maybe I won't have to work so hard and will have some more time to spend doing the fun stuff aka hanging out around here more.

Whats the final word on the car btw? You doing it or not?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts