BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some plans for my car and i was wondering if anyone could photo shop my car with some of my ideas for me to see what it looks like.:excited:

smoked corners/side markers/smoked LED rears
hyperblack 19" CLS's
tinted windows
lowered

im going for a black and red theme so if anyone has any other ideas go for it and let me see how it looks!

thanks in advance!!
Kyle

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha no alot of people think they are but no they arent they are some off brand sides i got for 10 bucks but i needed some side skirts asap so i grabbed them :)

10 bucks you cant go wrong :p

·
Registered
814 Posts
well i would reverse them left to right. is that possible?

and i can hook you up with 19" csl reps. Where you thinking about going staggard with it? Red and black is def a nice theme - very aggressive.

Your ideas sound good and the car will come out nice. I'm looking to get smoked corners and leds so we can do a buy in at the same time and save a little.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
that pshop is hot. I would do that except Matte Black CSL's, dark tint windows, and then black out the chrome window trim...

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dude thanks for the photoshop!

it looks good!

if you had any other ideas through em into the picture i love that look thanks a million man!

Kyle

·
Registered
356 Posts
i like the original picture better (i have the same rims), but the last one looks good, one of the reasons i don't put rims on it, it's just because i always drive with the DSC OFF and i just love it when the back wheels spin and the car goes drifting, especially on a rainy day.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well my front grills are matt black and so is the mesh on my front lip so matt black wheels chould work and blacking out the chrome trim would work out to :)

so much to do!!!

is there a DIY to wrap the chrome trim black??

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok i searched and found both diy but idk which one to do is taping of and spraying fround upon? is it dangerous to get paint on other parts of the car?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts