E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
O.D.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the non-lincence plate holding piece....just the straight piece....is this the right part number: 51118195304? For a 2001 325i? ..... here's a pic of my car....

·
O.D.
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea what u said is what i want... just different names for it :D
like....impact molding, ex. trim, mouldings, whatever, but that is the part number for the rubbing strip w/out licence plate holder?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
325i-Vizon said:
yea what u said is what i want... just different names for it :D
like....impact molding, ex. trim, mouldings, whatever, but that is the part number for the rubbing strip w/out licence plate holder?
Sorry bro, I have no idea. I just checked it on my computer & that's what came up. :dunno:

·
Registered
705 Posts
your car is a 2001? I thought in 2001 they starting putting the circle fog lights. You have the same bumper has I have right now on my 2000. Tomorrow my M-Tech gets installed!!!! Can't wait.

·
TiAg 330i
544 Posts
325i-Vizon said:
I want the non-lincence plate holding piece....just the straight piece....is this the right part number: 51118195304? For a 2001 325i? ..... here's a pic of my car....

You may want to check with parts dept. There are 2 different strips: one with 5 hooks, the other has 6 hooks. I believe it has to do with SP vs non-SP bumper. I forgot which one is for what.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts