E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have 2002 330ci with 19X9 Breyton Inspiration wheels (with 235/35/19 tires all around) and just wondering if I still can drop my car (abound 1 inch or so). And which brand springs do you guys recommend? And I'm also planning to install short shift kit.
Anyone knows which brand product shift smooth like OEM BMWs.
Please let me know.

Thank you

Jay

·
Bimmerless
1,845 Posts
you should have no problems with the Ci.

If you are just doing springs...the most commonly used here are H&R Sport or Eiback ProKit. I believe the drop is the same, but the proKit has a softer feel.

If you want height and dampening adjustability, get coilovers...KW Variant 2 or Bilstein PSS9s.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have installed Racing Dynamics springs in my330 & 325 xi with the same 19s package Car rides great has the right low look & NO rubbing. If you want to be able to adjust the ride & height then Bilstein PSS9s are the way to go I switched out the RDs in my 330 & love the ride & look. I added bilstein sport struts & schocks package to my 325xi with the same RD spingss rides great & handles real well. Very happy with springs & coil overs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts