E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Just Marinatin'
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to either get the Alpine CDA-7897 or an acs roof spoiler or a valentine one with the invismirror display. I can't decide what to get. I know that nobody has the invisimirror so that might be cool. Thanks.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah

I guess that I have never really thought of it like that. I wish there was a stealth location for the box.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
go with the V1, or u could go the 8500 and save 100+ bones for your other mods, which is what i would do

-brendan

·
Just Marinatin'
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no

sfh325i said:
you get wheels yet marco???
Did you put yours on yet? I have been thinking I want to get those SSR GT3's with the gunmetal center. How is portland? I sure miss it up there. I will be back in March for about a week. Then not again until July.

Maybe I should just keep saving. Oh I have 700 bucks. I can get one thing. i just figure I could get a V1 off of ebay for about 300 and then get the mirror for 135 or get the spoiler for 300 and get it painted for a bill or get the stereo for 500. Maybe I will just get nothing and save for rims.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Re: no

yea dude! i got them put on on tuesday. my car looks so tight now! I am going to take some pics tomorrow then I will post them. I was quite pleased with how the rear gap turned out with the cup kit. there was a bit too much gap with my stock wheels but the greater offset and size of the PG2s make a big difference, now there is no gap and even a slight tuck in the rear- looks great!

I think you should just save up for the GT3s. they will make such a huge difference.

portlands good. been nice a sunny this week.

mcabr said:

Did you put yours on yet? I have been thinking I want to get those SSR GT3's with the gunmetal center. How is portland? I sure miss it up there. I will be back in March for about a week. Then not again until July.

Maybe I should just keep saving. Oh I have 700 bucks. I can get one thing. i just figure I could get a V1 off of ebay for about 300 and then get the mirror for 135 or get the spoiler for 300 and get it painted for a bill or get the stereo for 500. Maybe I will just get nothing and save for rims.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
i vote for a V1 hardwired with the additional concealed display like i have. unlike the other mods, the v1 will save your butt from many speed traps :)

·
Just Marinatin'
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
check out

BAVARIAN323i said:

What is it? The V1 behind the mirror?
the sponsor umnitza they have pictures of what it is. It is the concealed display mounted inside of your mirror and then it also puts a mute button on it and a plug in the back so that you don't have to run the wires through your roof for hardwiring it all is powered through the mirror.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
DO NOT BUY YOUR V1 off ebay. For the amount of money you save its not worth it. They ALWAYS have outdated versions. You can check the 10 digit serial on the valentine site and it will tell you.

The invisimirror is a concealed display unit inside your rearview mirror. I much prefer the display being installed where steptronic cars show what position the shifter is in on the dash.

Looking at your list of mods the only thing it seems you really havent done is suspension so spend the extra 300 on UUC Sways and figure out a way to get the extra 50. Or get your windows tinted and save the rest.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts