E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Manwhore
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to the Auto Show today in Chicago, and all i have to say is the SSK in the 330i perforance package is NICE!! Its has the perfect feel to me. The UUC kit seems too short for me... i really would love to get my hands on this one that comes with the 330i PP.

Any ideas if dealers will carry this?

Also, this is my first year as a bmw owner going to the auto show... and WOW, i didnt know bmw had their own lounge for owners!! ALl you do is show them your bmw keys and they let you in a room with tables and free drinks :pimpin: Sure makes ya feel good in ownering a bmw.

Oh and i love the facelift coupe. :flipoff:

·
Registered
559 Posts
No doubt they'll sell the short shifter from the perf package

just got to wait till dealers start getting them in because the parts dept wont have any idea of what you are talking about

ive always gone to the chi auto show and i never saw a lounge for owners, where is this at? is this next to the bmw display???

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,624 Posts
Did you know you can fit a short throw Z3 shifter in your E46? You won't have to wait to order that, amigo.

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
the PP SSK is for a 6 speed, can an SSK made for a 6 speed work on a 5 speed tranny?

even if it can, i can almost promise you that it will cost more than the UUC or RE SSK

-brendan

·
Registered
373 Posts
Did you know you can fit a short throw Z3 shifter in your E46? You won't have to wait to order that, amigo.
Has anyone done this? I assume it feels the exact same as stock, just less through. In a lot of ways, that would be ideal. Might not be as 'click-click' as the UUC, but it's better than doing nothing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts