BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah, my mom has a 330xi sport with the nice sport wheels. She bent two of them on a pot hole and replaced them. I'd like to straighten them, buy two more and stick them on my car. If they can be straightened, could somwhere like ntb do it? Will the rims even ride good have been previosly bend? I'm prolly just better off savin' for HM2's....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yuppp most certainly can... of course it won't have the same structural integrity as it did prior to being bent... but you can most certainly have the fixed. I would recommend calling up the local rim shop and see if they repair bet rims. If they don't... more than likely they'll ship it out to a place that can... or have a recommendation for somewhere you can take them.

If they're factory 17's then I'm sure you'll be fine w/ having them repaired. I think the cost might be about 100 per rim though. That's just a guesstimate though.

·
Registered
580 Posts
These guys are nearby and maybe worth a call:
Wheel Worx, 8213 Front Cloverleaf Drive, Millersville, MD 21108.
(888) 969-7282 for Aluminum Wheel Repair, Painting and Polishing. I've never used their services but I always see their ads
(and appreciate their support) in der Bayerische, the BMW-CCA National Capital Chapter Magazine.
I also recall that there's a similar outfit in Elkridge,MD which is a little closer but don't have there name. Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts