E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone run service history lookup?

I am looking for the service history of a car I am about to purchase. I would like to know all service performed. I know it was all done at the same dealer.

Please PM me I can provide more info.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
SHICKS said:
Can anyone run service history lookup?

I am looking for the service history of a car I am about to purchase. I would like to know all service performed. I know it was all done at the same dealer.

Please PM me I can provide more info.

Thanks in advance,
Steve
Go to another dealership and tell them you're buying a car from another dealership. Chances are they will pull the service records for you in the hopes of finding something wrong with it so you buy a car from them.

That's how I got the service records on mine. ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SteelBlueXI said:
Go to another dealership and tell them you're buying a car from another dealership. Chances are they will pull the service records for you in the hopes of finding something wrong with it so you buy a car from them.
;
That's how I got the service records on mine. ;)

Good Idea, but I don't have that much time to mess around at dealers. A while back a member pulled this info for me, but he does not seem to be around anymore.

SHICKS

·
Registered
986 Posts
Just call different dealerships... you'll find a service rep who will share that info with you.
Or, if your cool with your service advisor, he'd be more than happy to do it for you. I'm car shopping too, and I always give him a call and get all of that info :)

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
atyclb said:
try the ask-a-dealer forum on bimmerfest.com

there are 5 or 6 BMW guys that will run a History report for you.

Thank you so much. There used to be a guy here that would do it, but he is not around here anymore.

I'll give that a try.

The seller had about 10 records, but there were for dumb things like tire swapping summer to winter ect......

Here is the deal.
2001 325i
35k miles
SP
PP
ColdPkg
HK
Xenon
Black Leather
Step
Steel Grey
Brand new snows on BMW rims
Extended warranty

I offered 23k, and he is thinking about it.

Steve

·
_-_
328 Posts
SHICKS said:
Thank you so much. There used to be a guy here that would do it, but he is not around here anymore.

I'll give that a try.
Steve
hopefully someone will get to it today--give them some time, hopefully tonight when they have a little more time they can give you an answer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.