BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
EZC said:
I m planning to get some clear lens. But does anyone know if i buy them at Tuner Motorsport will they fit properly?
any problem might occur?
thx

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/htm...SEDAN02-04&shipType=6&shippingZip=02134&GO=GO
Picked up mp clears at Bavarian Autosport www.bavauto.com
My clear fronts came with bulb housings and bulbs. This was good, since the Silvervisions I bought would not have fit my oem bulb housings because their pins are not at 180 degrees. I did however, have to file off a pin on each bulb when I assembled the rear clears. The oem bulb housing (for the brake, turn & tail lights) would not accept the Silvervisions offset pins.

Drove down to Circle BMW a couple of weeks ago. Pretty low key place, but great prices.

-Mike

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
good company I purchased my SS exhaust from them :)

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,756 Posts
TMS tends to be a very reliable company, they don't sell too much junk from what I've heard. On the other hand, RennSport is doing a group buy on Facelift sedan clears, and I always think it's better to support the sponsors who support this site ;)

JL

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,843 Posts
I would say those clears might be OEM. Turner motorsport are good reputable company, I bought other stuff from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts