1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Please I would like some quick answers.

My motorlamp just came on, we read it and it said:

" 0A: camshaft position sensor error code, wrong signal to crankshaft " or something like that.

Car runs fine, no limp mode.

Is this a sign of the sensor itself beeing bad or something else like a crack in the exhaust or anything?

I did order a new sensor but I would like to know if the code could mean something else beeing "broken".

Thanks alot!

/Filip

·
Registered
27 Posts
was the code p0369? had the same problem a month ago. just bought the sensor and o-ring and swapped them out. pretty easy diy. theres a write up somewhere on here about it

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was the code p0369? had the same problem a month ago. just bought the sensor and o-ring and swapped them out. pretty easy diy. theres a write up somewhere on here about it
Didn't read it @ BMW, just some local dude on his laptop.
The only code he saw was 0A :eek:

well well, the errorcode was: " 0A: camshaft position sensor error code, wrong signal to crankshaft " or something like that.

When you replaced the sensor, did the light go out by itself or did you have to let BMW erase the code?

Thanks for the answer!

·
Formerly know as phatbimma
1,291 Posts
Which one did you replace Filip the intake or exhaust side? Did you find a DIY somewhere?

My intake one needs replacing which I think means the intake plenum has to come off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts