E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
325i 2005
The warning light on my dash board turned on. We realized that the backing up tail light was visible dimmed. I took my car to CREVIER to perform campaign #0063220100 tail light ground (you can see my first post at http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=892985) However, the light on dashboard turned on again. I was told by the CREVIER service representative, that they had performed whatever needed to be done to fix the problem, and the fact my lights were still not working was due to another problem that wasn’t covered by the recall campaign. We placed a temporary ground and the lights became brighter and the light on dash board turned off. It looks to me that the problem is very similar to the one described by the BMW; the problem is that the letter I got doesn’t specify back up lights just tail, brake and turn-signal. Does anyone have the same problem? Is there another recall campaign that might include back up tail lights? Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts