E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Top2Bottom
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys....

So i have had my UUC v.2 for 3 days now...and i swear every time i look at the car its lower....and i love it....

but......

as i look at it it seems as if my tires are getting more and more angled in..... so this means i need a camber adjustment right????

So i guess my question is...what does this involve??? Do i need to get new camber plates or anything or what??? Any help would be great....

thanks guys.....

kevin

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,295 Posts
Yep, you're up for an alignment job (if you haven't gotten one after installing your springs). If it still is tilting inward, then you may opt for a camber it. But usually, an alignment job will alleviate your problem.

·
Top2Bottom
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright thanks guys...that is what i was hoping for....cause i look at it and im just like damnit why cant anything be easy..... so ill let the springs settle for a while and get the alligment and hopefully that does the trick.... thanks guys!!!!

kevin

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
6,696 Posts
Let the springs settle and then take it for a 4-wheel alignment and check the alignment report to see what your camber is at. If the camber is really negative; consider getting camber plates...but normally it's not necessary unless you really slam your car. Remember; you want to run a little negative camber.

Good luck. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts