BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car was hit on sunday, and now I need to find a GOOD repair shop. The front left part of my car has been hit. I have to get a couple of quotes back to my insurance company but I don't want to go to any SHADY shops for my repairs.
Also, does anyone know about a modder friendly shop?, as I want to use this time to switch out my front bumper for another...

Thanks!

steve.
:sad:

feel free to email me: [email protected]

·
Registered
45 Posts
doesn't seem like Boyd does any kind of body work. As for modder friendly shops that do body work. the only one I know of is Portland Auto Detail 503-253-7500 their located east of I205 between stark and Burnside in SE portland. My friend had some body work done and they did a good job also they are kind of an up and coming speed shop/accessories shop.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Lucky Autobody was awesome to work with. They had all my damages repaired and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between factory paint and their body shop's work.

It's in Beaverton, off of 217, by the 24 hour starbucks/fred meyers. I can get you more details later if you want, it requires me digging around paperwork.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nics said:
Lucky Autobody was awesome to work with. They had all my damages repaired and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between factory paint and their body shop's work.

It's in Beaverton, off of 217, by the 24 hour starbucks/fred meyers. I can get you more details later if you want, it requires me digging around paperwork.
That sounds great! As much info as possible please! web, phone? anything!

any where else?

steve.

·
Registered
919 Posts
thesixsins said:

That sounds great! As much info as possible please! web, phone? anything!

any where else?

steve.
Lucky Auto Body & Paint
4460 SW 142nd Ave
Beaverton, OR 97005
503-646-7848

It's by the Bedmart, along the railroad tracks. Awesome looking shop, even though their location is a 'hole in the wall' sort of thing. I saw nothing but high end Acuras and BMW's in their parking lot when I was there. Info might be outdated since I haven't been there since 2001.

I worked with Steve Lee, very awesome guy to work with and talk to. I called him many times about how I wanted things done, and he took care of it all. He'll also deal with all the work that invovles the insurance adjuster, yadda yadda. They are a little expensive but you get what you pay for. I recommend Steve and the shop to anyone looking for a good paint job or auto repair.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
COOL i will check that place out!
now i just need to find two more places for my 3 quotes.

any more recomendations people?

thanks!

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
no no

Well actually there are lots of places to get stuff done. I went to Autoworks Northwest. They specialize in BMW and MB. I had my Mtech all body moldings, and my acs 3 piece they all came out perfect. They are a little high but if you getting insurance work done I highly reccomend them. They are on Macadam right at burlingame. I think it is burlingame.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,899 Posts
forgot to mention

If you would like to check out the quality on my car then we could meet up if you like. I think that we might be trying to get a small meet together this weekend. I had my whole driver side smashed in on a hit and run and the paint and everything matches perfectly just like brand new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts