BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this problem would be solved by now, but unfortunately its not..

I have a 323i SEDAN on UUC v2 springs...Do you know if I can sqeeze 255s in the rear w/ my fenders rolled?

Thanks

Amber

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
yea no problem. i have 255/30/19 in the rear. Tires are Pirelli Pzero Rossos. i also have H and r race springs. my tires tuck under the fender and i love the look.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i have 03 325i with 19x9 in the back... offset should be 40... is PG3... using 265/30/19 with HR racing springs... have to roll the fender a lot

·
ninja edit
141 Posts
uuc v2 springs and 255-35-18's in the rear should be no problem with fender rollings... but also depends on the offset of the wheels.... what is the offset?

Will-:thumbup:

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
I've got HR cupkit with stock 18's 255 in the back and still have a lot of clearance from the fender.

·
Banned
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone that replied.....

wheel company says that they won't disclose offset...So I'm not sure.

egyptnads: would you mind posting a picture of your car? like a side shot??
Thanks again!!

Amber

·
Driver
222 Posts
what kind of idiots won't disclose offset??? geez...

with H&R cupkit, rolled fenders and RD RGS 18's, I used to rub my 255's.

·
Banned
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wonder how come people have different outcomes...I know suspension plays a role but I guess the company that does the fender rolling also has a big effect? :dunno:

Speed said:
what kind of idiots won't disclose offset??? geez...

with H&R cupkit, rolled fenders and RD RGS 18's, I used to rub my 255's.
Speed, Yeah, I'm not quite sure where they are going w/ that. They said that if they disclose the offset, then people can reproduce their wheels...I think there is still a chance of obtaining that information but :dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts