E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find someone with a 323i that has the stock exhaust and intake still. I have a friend looking to do a side by side comparison recording between stock and a TSE3 (which I'm running now). I'm in Somerset County.

You must have a 323, not 325.

Let me know, I'll pass on more details if I get some interest.

Thanks in advance,

Ken

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not a problem. Things are in the works, my friend knows I found someone. You'll likely have your car back before we need to do this. Details soon, I just want to make sure things are actually going to be setup.

Sorry to hear about your trans, btw...

·
Registered
901 Posts
I got one

I'm in Metuchen..

Stock 323i MY 2000

What is it exactly that you want to do...? Where and when...?

Ed

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For now, things are waiting for details to settle in. Staszek was first to volunteer, so unless he can't work with us when the timing falls into place, anyone else will be in the que. Details are coming soon, I promise. I don't want to speak too soon, in case things just drop.

·
Registered
169 Posts
alken said:
For now, things are waiting for details to settle in. Staszek was first to volunteer, so unless he can't work with us when the timing falls into place, anyone else will be in the que. Details are coming soon, I promise. I don't want to speak too soon, in case things just drop.
such a tease

1 - 8 of 8 Posts