BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I've been working on a plug-and-play audio product for performance cars and am getting ready to test out the production prototype. The product is designed to create a more immersive driving experience. I'm looking for wide and diverse pool of cars for testing before we get it out to market. If you have any interest in being a tester, please shoot me a PM for more details. :thumbup:

Cheers

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Everyone,

So I'll be emailing everyone at once since it's the easiest and most efficient way to reach out to everyone that's interested as well as give them a deadline for confirmation responses. We presently have about 300 potential testers across the globe, so there's a lot of moving pieces.

Our next step will be sending out them mail and getting confidentiality waivers signed, then we'll be doing testing by region (we're finalizing the regional testing schedule on our side right now). I'll also be PMing folks and replying here to let them know when to expect the email as well.

Thank you all again for your patience and interest :thumbsup2:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again everyone for the inquiries! We've officially reached our capacity for test cars so we won't be accepting anymore. However we do have a teaser site up, so if you'd like you can check it out and stay up to date here.

Thanks again and I look forward to letting you all know more over the coming weeks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apologies for going MIA, we hit a technical snag that caused us to need to do a major resign, so we're finally getting ready to begin production testing after many delays. It's been one of those things where you ask "why has no one done this before?" and then when you build it, you find out exactly why no one has done it before :eek:

Updates to follow soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts