BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!

Few questions, anybody gotten an exhaust shop to fit a new exhaust onto your 323i?

I've spoken to shops who've done the 323i... They say it sounds "****ing sick". But I want to hear your guys' exhausts before I rip mine apart...

Anybody got a video or description?

·
Registered
E36 Drift Missile, 08 Nissan Titan Tow Rig, 02 SV650 traffic zipper
1,492 Posts
In America we use an option on the forums by the name of search.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Op Im rocking a Highline full catback exhaust with no cats and ebay headers , Ill post a vid some time today for you .

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Woah :yikes:

That's badass. Definitely post one up! Are you running quad or twin?
Im running twin , was never a fan of the quad exhaust.

The Install needed some slight modification , As Its not a direct plug and play , The flanges needed some work. Once done It fits like a glove.

Over all I love the sound of It , Its got a nice deep sound to It , It really screams at low and high rpms. There"s some what rasp and drone but Itll grow on you In due time.

8 am here In Canada :shhh:, Ill try and get you some thing bye the end of day , A nice strectch and a tunnle run.

Youtube some vids "HIGHLINE EXHAUSTS" There"s a couple of e46"s rocking them , Itll give you more of an Idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoRhwr1UyI8
(This Is as close as It gets..Youll notice he slighlty punches It.Now Im not sure If he has a cat delete which makes It even louder.I know Im catless) Ill strectch It for ya when I do the vid.

Ebays does help the sound as well..More air...

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im running twin , was never a fan of the quad exhaust.

The Install needed some slight modification , As Its not a direct plug and play , The flanges needed some work. Once done It fits like a glove.

Over all I love the sound of It , Its got a nice deep sound to It , It really screams at low and high rpms. There"s some what rasp and drone but Itll grow on you In due time.

8 am here In Canada :shhh:, Ill try and get you some thing bye the end of day , A nice strectch and a tunnle run.

Youtube some vids "HIGHLINE EXHAUSTS" There"s a couple of e46"s rocking them , Itll give you more of an Idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoRhwr1UyI8
(This Is as close as It gets..Youll notice he slighlty punches It.Now Im not sure If he has a cat delete which makes It even louder.I know Im catless) Ill strectch It for ya when I do the vid.

Ebays does help the sound as well..More air...
Woah! Damn! That sounds really badass hahaha! I love that deep tone at low RPM, sounds really uneven haha! Awesome, awesome.

Really would love for you to post a video! Would mean alot :woot:

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Ill do that for you mate...still to early ..Ill have one for you bye later on..

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
I'll try to post later as well but I'm running Euro-Spec muffler, custom CF instake, and ebay headers. Sounds absolutely incredibly. I went the less expensive route than the poster about but I get compliments on it non-stop.

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll try to post later as well but I'm running Euro-Spec muffler, custom CF instake, and ebay headers. Sounds absolutely incredibly. I went the less expensive route than the poster about but I get compliments on it non-stop.
That'd be killer man (Y). Is the CF intake a pod filter? CF tubing... or is it a normal replacement intake?!?

I'm sure it does!

Would love to hear it! And your car looks badass man. Love the two-tone. ;)

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is the video. It was off my phone really bad quality but that is all I had.

So sorry for the bad quality but I just moved up to the city and really dont know of any good spots to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PngSGR1wsxc
Hey man! Thanks so much! Quality is fine, could hear it good, I actually like it alot! :)

It was actually a little funny seeing an e46 circle the cam :rofl:

Thanks bro! Really appreciate your contribution :)

·
Banned
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anth speak to Stephen @ Worx, can do custom jobs etc
Where abouts are they located at? Wouldn't bother asking them if they were in Sydney or something :lmao:

Yeah thought u would like to hear it while I was driving slow.

You really should get some custom exhaust work done on the car it really pays off
Yeah dude! Haha glad you took the time out to take care of it for me :)

I'm looking into it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts