BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Party Times!
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man after all the hype of the famous California water blade and Absorber, i finally decided to buy them. I washed my car, started using the california waterblade and continued to do so until it was time for the absorber and then i finally finished my microfiber towels. The absorber worked great, just like any other chamois... Microfiber i always love and trust. The waterblade put a 3" long scratch on the top of my trunk (clearcoat i think) and a 3" long scratch in the corner of my hood (clearcoat) also two small scratches parallel to each other where the gas door is cept on the driver side. California Waterpieceof$hit will never touch my car again:thumbdwn:

·
I got nothin'
303 Posts
g2go1818 said:
Man after all the hype of the famous California water blade and Absorber, i finally decided to buy them. I washed my car, started using the california waterblade and continued to do so until it was time for the absorber and then i finally finished my microfiber towels. The absorber worked great, just like any other chamois... Microfiber i always love and trust. The waterblade put a 3" long scratch on the top of my trunk (clearcoat i think) and a 3" long scratch in the corner of my hood (clearcoat) also two small scratches parallel to each other where the gas door is cept on the driver side. California Waterpieceof$hit will never touch my car again:thumbdwn:
Newsflash: Rubberized silicone can't scratch a car. Did you drop it? You likely dragged a rock or some other debris stuck to the blade across the car. If I ever drop mine when using it I stop the entire process and hose down the entire unit and then test it on the windshield before I commence drying. It is still be best tool in the right hands.

Sorry to hear about your scratch though.

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
it wasn't the blade bro......that blade is a miracle............most likely your blade dragged something to give u that scratch.........thats why its imperitave, that the blade is wet and clean at all times

·
Registered
665 Posts
I think Klangford is right. Works beautifully on my car. Never a scratch and I don't see how it could scratch given the soft and pliant nature of the silicone.

·
Registered
139 Posts
hmmm the water blade doesnt work well with DARK COLOR CARS! trust i wash my car 2 times a week and wax every month! so i pretty much take care of my car! and the only thing the water blade touches now is the windows!

·
Party Times!
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My car is black. And i didn't know it scratched my car until it was dry.... you can't see scratches when your car is wet:rolleyes: I also continually checked to make sure no dirt or debri was in the way, and i never dropped it...

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
then its just bad luck bro............it could be anything at this point, blade included too..............just ZAINO that biach now:thumbup: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts