E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this quote on a review for the 2004 Acura tsx on the car and driver web page.

"The one consistent truism in the modern car business is this: To say unkind things about the BMW 3-series is to reveal yourself as an infidel or idiot. Possibly both." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Loves cookies
1,537 Posts
I have that magazine and was cracking up when i read that, this acura tsx is suppose be a 3 series fighter but all the reviews i've read(c&D, road n track, auto mag,) just play it like a joke.

·
Registered
325 Posts
isn't the TSX supposed to be like 24k fully loaded with navi? And isn't it a FWD sporty family car? Besides the fact that it's an awesome looking car, i don't see why honda decided the TSX should compete with the 3 series...or were C&D the ones that said they are competitors?

Wow, i just read the C&D review. At first it seemed like a big slam of the TSX cuz it's no 3 series, but then the car ends of being something extremely great and different. Impressive indeed.

·
99% Stock
862 Posts
You should also check out the non-car tests C&D does, like reviews of a tank, a nuclear submarine, snow plow, mine plow, etc. Those get hilarious.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts