BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BYE, BYE guys. It has been a pleasurable 3 years !!Lease is up and E60 is in.

If you guys noticed on my last post , I needed a 4 doors to carry my 2 boys and of course then wife. I was so close to order a ZHP but the only thing it bother me was the car changing in about a year. I got a great deal on a E60 530I. It has SPP, PP, Adaptive steering, Adaptive suspension, Tiptronic ):eek: and Adaptive Xenon ( I think, because it moves to the right and left when turning). I love the active suspension. Power is descent but nothing like my 330Ci.
I just finish parting out (like all of you suggested). I had no luck selling the car private and I will just turn it back to BMWFS.

I will post a list of parts on the For sale forum.

Thanks guys for your help, support, friendship, etf :hi: :hi:

·
Protect Me From What I Want
1,222 Posts
Congrats on the car

And you don't neccessarily have to leave the board just because you got another Bimmer which is not a E46. Your E46 knowledge may continue to help other members out. Well unless you really wanted to say bye... Oh and post pics of the 530i please

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,330 Posts
Good luck with everything :thumbup: The new 530i is a sweet car and looks like you've loaded it with some nice options.

If you're still parting out, I call dibs on your MTech front!!!

·
'a certain moderator'
37,714 Posts
glad u found a bimmer that everyone can enjoy in ur family!

Look fwd. to a PM from you, re: what we discussed earlier this month :D :thumbup:

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
13,151 Posts
congtr. on your 5 series

like very one said don't be a stranger. come back from time to time and visit. you are still in the bmw family.
bobm3 :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Imported *******
872 Posts
great choice on the E60.

My wife loves that car, and keeps telling me it'll be the next BMW when we have kids.

I will dread when that day comes (but hey, at least I still have a Bimmer :)

·
name's PHIL
6,087 Posts
awwwwwwwwww man.......u had to go and pick the nasty looking facelifted 5 series.........u'r current ride look more PHAT.......anyways g.luck with it, and u dont have to leave the forum cause u got a different car

·
- FAMOUS -
206 Posts
stick around :D no need to leave because you don't have an E46!

just look at me!

aaron

·
Banned
167 Posts
Re: BYE, BYE guys. It has been a pleasurable 3 years !! 330Ci Lease is up and E60 is in

Don Juan said:
BYE, BYE guys. It has been a pleasurable 3 years !!Lease is up and E60 is in.

If you guys noticed on my last post , I needed a 4 doors to carry my 2 boys and of course then wife. I was so close to order a ZHP but the only thing it bother me was the car changing in about a year. I got a great deal on a E60 530I. It has SPP, PP, Adaptive steering, Adaptive suspension, Tiptronic ):eek: and Adaptive Xenon ( I think, because it moves to the right and left when turning). I love the active suspension. Power is descent but nothing like my 330Ci.
I just finish parting out (like all of you suggested). I had no luck selling the car private and I will just turn it back to BMWFS.

I will post a list of parts on the For sale forum.

Thanks guys for your help, support, friendship, etf :hi: :hi:

that acs rear, does that peice come black, or did you have it painted black.? if you got it painted, man it looks awsome, wonder how it would look painted.

Your picture just made me make up my mind. ACS rear it is..

What exaust tip is that?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
THANKS GUYS !! this board has become part of my life as I know is for most of you. I have had the E60 for 3 days know and I'm in love again. The only thing is power,specially on the midrange. Well it is steptronic. I wish I could have got the 6 speed manual and even better the 545 but it was another 10K plus. The color is Silver Gray. I just intalled the tinted windows. Now I'm looking into wheels. I think something like the ADR MSport will do.19x8.5 front with 245-35-19 and 19x9.5rear with 275-30-19:D the car comes standard with 245-40-18 run flat tires.

Here are a few pics of my new car (soory it has been raining here so the car is filthy already :sad:)

and here is my mess after last weekend

1 - 20 of 24 Posts