BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good set of front and rear door panels for e46 sedan.
No deep scratches, stains, fading, or sun-warping (especially near the door lock area), or sticky-ness.

Let me know if you have a pretty clean set.

·
Registered
'04 325i, '02 325iT
771 Posts
What color door panels are you looking for, and where are you located?

Door panels are cheap but so large that you're much better off sourcing locally and picking up vs shipping. I bought a set of four door panels from my local pick n pull salvage yard for 50 bucks... shipping would probably cost several hundred.

Unless you luck out and find someone here in the same city as you, I'd just google salvage yards in your area and find a set nearby.

Car-part.com also lets you search salvage yards by zip code. You'll pay more going this route though vs a pick and pull yard where you remove the parts yourself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What color door panels are you looking for, and where are you located?

Door panels are cheap but so large that you're much better off sourcing locally and picking up vs shipping. I bought a set of four door panels from my local pick n pull salvage yard for 50 bucks... shipping would probably cost several hundred.

Unless you luck out and find someone here in the same city as you, I'd just google salvage yards in your area and find a set nearby.

Car-part.com also lets you search salvage yards by zip code. You'll pay more going this route though vs a pick and pull yard where you remove the parts yourself.
Yeah I can usually source a set locally, but most of the times they are all scuffed, faded/warped, and sticky (texture). I'm looking for a set in excellent condition, which will probably be a challenge.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm looking for a good set of front and rear door panels for e46 sedan.
No deep scratches, stains, fading, or sun-warping (especially near the door lock area), or sticky-ness.

Let me know if you have a pretty clean set.
I have a set of black door cards in excellent condition.

Where are you located?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts