E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

New to site and a new bmw owner '02 - 330Ci convertible from St. Lucia (Caribbean)

BMW Clutch Kit (3 Piece) - Luk 21217523620 - $248.97

I just want confirmation that this is the right clutch i need, before i click the "check-out" button on "getBMWparts.com".

Any feed back is welcomed.(cheaper clutches, more effective clutches) etc.

·
Your #1 OEM BMW Part Source
967 Posts
Hi everyone,

New to site and a new bmw owner '02 - 330Ci convertible from St. Lucia (Caribbean)

BMW Clutch Kit (3 Piece) - Luk 21217523620 - $248.97

I just want confirmation that this is the right clutch i need, before i click the "check-out" button on "getBMWparts.com".

Any feed back is welcomed.(cheaper clutches, more effective clutches) etc.
PM me the last 7 digits of your VIN# and I'll be happy to check for you. Or, you can simply submit the order and include your VIN# and we'll check the ordered part(s) to it when we process on our end here.

Thanks for keeping us in mind!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I found it for less on ebmwparts.com ($200ish) shipping is usually cheaper than most other places. Check it out for yourself

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Bimmer App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM me the last 7 digits of your VIN# and I'll be happy to check for you. Or, you can simply submit the order and include your VIN# and we'll check the ordered part(s) to it when we process on our end here.

Thanks for keeping us in mind!

:thumbsup:
Yo Jason,

Sorry but, your information came a little too late, because i bought a Clutch kit from Bimmerworld.com last night ...

Sachs PRT_21217523620 - $259.95 us
Dual Mass Flywheel.

I was suprised no one responded yester although more than 80 sumthin ppl viewed the thread. Anyways thanks tho.

last 7 digits of VIN# EH80776

I just may need something else...

·
Your #1 OEM BMW Part Source
967 Posts
Yo Jason,

Sorry but, your information came a little too late, because i bought a Clutch kit from Bimmerworld.com last night ...

Sachs PRT_21217523620 - $259.95 us
Dual Mass Flywheel.

I was suprised no one responded yester although more than 80 sumthin ppl viewed the thread. Anyways thanks tho.

last 7 digits of VIN# EH80776

I just may need something else...
EH80776 is coming up as an E36 316i - can you confirm? 21217523620 is coming up for US-spec 323i/ci and 325i/ci models only.

Also, we unfortunately don't always catch every thread on the forums like this in time - if you have a questions about an order or anything at all, it's best to contact Evan or I directly via PM/e-mail/AIM for a quick response.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its a 2002 e46 330ci convertible. Right hand drive (Europe). Manual gearbox. i will forward complete VIN# in a sec.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts